lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

Hello. Welcome to my blog... In this blog, you will read about me and my English class. I will post my homework and interesting things about learning a second language.

 My name’s Erianis Chirinos . I’m from The Puertos of Altagracia , originally. I live in The Puertos. I’m 22 years old and I study  Engineering indutrial at URBE  . My favorite hobbies are see movies and read.

I love music,surfing the net, hang out with my friends, stay with my family.

My dream is to travel to many cities around of Venezuela and  have babies in the future, I could get married after I graduate, and enjoy my profession with my family.


About English, I love to learn new languages. English is very important. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice.


Well, this is a little about me. I love marking friends. would you like to my friend? if you want to be my friend... please, leave comment...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario